Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for ‘The Ring’ in Budapest and we have the proof


Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan wrapped up the Lisbon schedule of ‘The Ring’ yesterday and all set to start the shooting the next schedule in Budapest, Europe.. As we have earlier reported 80% of the film will be shoot in different cities of Europe and the remaining 20% will be in Punjab, India.

‘The Ring’ has been directed by Imtiaz Ali and the lead actress Anuskha Sharma is too enjoying the company of Shah Rukh Khan on the sets.


This is the third film of Anuskha Sharma with Shah Rukh Khan after ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ and ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’