Shah Rukh Khan in his latest Insta Pic looks like painted sunlight

srk-sunlight-painted-1

Shah Rukh Khan is currently busy in his upcoming film ‘The Ring’ directed by Imtiaz Ali and has already wrapped up the shoot in Amsterdam.

He always manages to maintain the curiosity of his fans all the time and his intensity reveals in his way he chats with fans and with co-stars.

Today he posted a pic that look as if his pic is painted in sunlight, he wrote in his pic, “Sunlight is like painting…it makes everything come alive. #srkgolddust.”

srk-sunlight-painted

We had earlier reported that almost 80% of his film ‘The Ring’ will be shoot in different parts of Europe and the rest 20% in Punjab, India. This is the third film of Anuskha Sharma  of working with the King Khan.

loading...